Top Celebrity Kim Chiu enjoys her showbiz career peak – Deserves to have her true love lifePosted on August 10th, 2011 admin 3 comments
Kim Chiu is still blessed with lots of projects (movies, TV series and endorsements) even after her hottest love team partner for years Gerald Anderson did several works not associated with her.
It only proves that Kimerald fans are still their as loyal supporters no matter what their idols doing and working in separate ways.
Kim was enjoying the peak of her career with success, but of-course her hard work paid off. In-fact she was able to build her new three storey multi-million house that recently featured in Kris Aquino’s morning show ‘Kris TV’ last month.
Part of her success was she recently ranked number seven in the latest Yes! Magazine’s Top Celebrity Endorsers for 2011, July issue. It only shows here about how strong her popularity is. Isn’t it?
Kim Chiu is already building her big name in showbiz industry independently as she will have a new primetime TV series ‘Binondo Girl’ that is set to premiere soon on ABS-CBN.
Meanwhile, Kim is also stars in the current ABS soap ‘Kung Tayo’y Magkalalayo’ and she will appear in ‘Minsan Lang Kita Iibigin” for her special participation. She will have a movie also with Batangas Gov. Vilma Santos and it will released early next year, most probably January 2012.
About for her love life, she deserves to have one that will truly love her and not just to use her for the purpose of career move.
- Celebrity Mark Herras rocks the Dance Floor for “Time of My Life” GMA-7
- Celebrity Kris Bernal is going sexy in ‘Time of My Life’ – Wants also to undergo Breast Enlargement
- Sexy Celebrity Jackie Rice now focuses more with her showbiz career, leads in ‘Sisid’ GMA-7
- Celebrity Kris Aquino ranks number 1 in Yes! Magazine 2011 Top 20 Endorsers
- Celebrity Katya Santos still look Hot & Sexy – Comeback project in ‘Maria La Del Barrio’ as Cha-Cha